Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Fun


Well is was my Golden birthday back in September, you know 24 on the 24th, so Jeff and I planned on going to dinner and a movie cause my birthday was on a Saturday, but about 2 days before my birthday Jeff's grandma called and said they had 2 extra tickets for Mary Poppins at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake City on my birthday. I couldn't say no to seeing a musical that I love and plus Jeff had never seen a professional musical before, so I had to take him! We quickly changed our plans and went and saw "I Don't Know How She Does It" on Friday night before my birthday. Then on my birthday we went and got my free birthday meal from Tucanos! I love that place!!  Then we were off to Salt Lake to see Mary Poppins, where we met up with Jeff's Aunt and cousin to see the show. It was just as good the second time around. Jeff was laughing at me as I was singing and doing the moves for SUPERCAL.... Thanks Company! I love musicals!  Thanks for the tickets Grandma and Grandpa Clark!  Jeff even made me a birthday cake! Thanks babe.. I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment